DelFera offers state-of-the-art heaters that are designed to maximize efficiency, energy, and comfort, while reducing your utility bills.
A heater is rated according to its AFUE (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency) rating. AFUE tells you how much energy is being converted to heat. For example, 95% AFUE means 95% of the fuel is being used to warm your home, while the other 5% escapes up the chimney. Furnaces are the core to every home, especially during the cold winter nights. If you feel it is time to replace your furnace, please call DelFera today.